Adding Embrace to home screen
Add to home screen- iOS (Apple) devices
1. Using Safari, navigate to https://www.embracehealthtracking.com/members. This will not work with Chrome.
2. Tap the icon at the bottom of the screen that looks like a box with an arrow coming from the top.
3. Tap on "Add to Home Screen."
4. Replace the webpage name with: "Embrace." Anything longer will look awkward on your home screen.
Click "Add" once you're finished.
5. Your should now see your shiny new icon! We hope you love it!
Add to home screen- Android devices
1. Using Chrome, navigate to https://www.embracehealthtracking.com/members.
2. Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner)
3. Tap "Add to homescreen."
4. Enter a name for the shortcut: "Embrace" (Anything longer will not look good on your home screen).
Need more help?
We never want you to feel alone when it comes to using our service. Just click on the chat icon on the bottom right of the screen to ask for any help you might need. Thank you so much for being a member!